Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friday Faves Children's Literature

 Happy Friday Everyone!
     My Friday Fave Children's Book is Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing  by Judy Blume. Peter and Fudge have the typical big brother,annoying  little brother relationship.Judy Blume is a  master at making these characters come alive. It is impossible to get through a chapter without laughing. This book was a childhood favorite of mine and a favorite of my students today.



   I had the awesome opportunity to listen to her live video chat this week. She's truly one of the greatest children's authors of all time. (Can you tell I'm a huge fan?)  I've included the link to her chat below if you missed it or are interested.


While your here please vote on my poll question  to the left and leave a comment telling me about one of your favorite children's books. You can even tell about one that you wrote if you wish.


Judy Blume Video Chat


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't see a poll question to the left. Am I missing something? My students have always enjoyed Judy Blume. I'm looking forward to the video chat. Thanks for sharing it! It's so hard for me to narrow down my favorite children's books. I love Gooney Bird Green for younger chapter book readers. The Chronicles of Narnia and Little House Books are definitely favorites as well as Ramona. And I adore Shannon Hale's books for young adults.

    Thanks for linking up to Booknificent Thursday! Hope to see you again this week!
    Tina from mommynificent.com

    ReplyDelete