Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet Author Frances Wilhelm


Meet Friday's Fave Children's Literature author Frances Wilhelm. This award winning writer has a new book to be released in October. Read her interview  below for details.



What inspired you to become a children's author?

As an award-winning writer (television), I have been writing since a young child. My inspiration to write has been my mission to make a difference for others. My biggest enjoyment comes from knowing that I've touched someone in a positive way, and my writing is a tool to accomplish that.

What book(s) have you written that you would like to tell us about?
I have written "Why Am I Me?" It's a delightful rhyming picture book addressing one of the most commonly asked questions by children worldwide.


                                                                                   


Do you have any favorite childhood books?
 Love You Forever is one of my favorite books of all time. 

Do you have advice for aspiring writers?

Keep writing. Keep marketing. Never stop.

Where can we find you and your books?

The publication date for the book is October 15, 2013 and it's available for pre-sale in August at www.whyamimebook.com, amazon, B&N, goodreads, and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment