Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Book Trailer Images & Music

      


   Last week I talked about stepping out of my comfort zone in order to take my writing to the next level.  I enjoy the challenge of  improving my writing, it fuels me.

   I run out of fuel when it comes to promoting my writing. I admit that this is my least favorite part of the process. Sigh.  With that said, I suck it up and keep working.

Book trailers are a popular way to promote a book.  I'm venturing to create my own and found some websites that have public domain images and music that I'd like to share. I've been able to find free images and music on these sites. 

Fellow writers, do you any advice or tips on creating book trailers?



Wikimedia Commons

US Government Photos and Images

Wikipedia: Sound

 ccMixter



No comments:

Post a Comment